- Earnfx is a Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform that offers leveraged contracts that are bought and sold in Bitcoin.
- Earnfx only handles Bitcoin. All profit and loss is in Bitcoin, even if you’re buying and selling altcoin contracts. Earnfx does not handle fiat currency.
- Earnfx allows trading with a high amount of leverage.
There are 5 main navigation tabs of Earnfx :
- Trade: The trading dashboard of Earnfx . Here you can select the instrument you wish to trade, select leverage, place and cancel orders, view important information in the contract details and see your position information.
- Account: This tab displays all your account information such as current Bitcoin Available Margin Balances, Deposit and Withdrawal information, Trade History and Affiliate information.
- Contracts: This is an important tab for information related to the instruments such as the Funding History, minimum contract sizes, leverage offered, expiry, Funding, underlying reference Price Index data, Settlement History and a few other pages relevant for a trader.
- References: This is the education corner of Earnfx . Here you can learn about Futures, Perpetual Contracts, how Earnfx indices are calculated, how positions are Marked, when and how Liquidation occurs, Earnfx Fees, Support and other informative material to help you understand the Exchange.
- API: Here you will be able to find out information pertaining to developing and maintaining an API connection with Earnfx . We offer a fully featured REST API and a powerful streaming WebSocket API.